KN95 is a non-woven mask with a Melt-blown filter, featuring 4 layers of protection. It is a mask with PM2.5 dust protection and FFP2 protection. The particle filtration efficiency (PFE) of this mask is rated at higher than 95%.
Melt-blown filter, non-woven fabric
- 4 Layers of protection
- KN95 (PFE > 95%)
- FFP2 Protection
- Dust Protection PM2.5
- Open the face mask, hold the ear straps with both hands, ensuring the nose clips are facing upwards.
- Keep the lower part of the mask close to your chin in order to cover both your mouth and nose.
- Place one ear strap behind each ear.
- Press the nose clips on either side of the bridge of your nose, ensuring that both sides are completely pressed down, sealing the mask flush with the bridge of your nose.
- Please use the masks properly, as per instructions. Do not modify or misuse the mask
- Store in an area with a temperature of -20C to 38C, with a relative humidity no lower than 80%.